maat 59 in zwart
Bianchi Sprint Ultegra Disc
INTRODUCING THE NEW SPRINT
Launched in the 1970s, the original Sprint was loved by riders of the time, and is much ad- mired still as an iconic piece of cycling’s history.
The new Sprint is created in the same mould as its predecessor – it’s a racing carbon bike for those new to the world of competitive road cycling.
To offer a greater flexibility of use, Bianchi has produced both a disc brake and rim brakeversion of the Sprint frame.
- Full carbon monocoque frame and fork
- Racing geometry, UCI Approved
- Electronic and mechanical shifting compatible- Head tube with aero profile
- Internal cable routing
- Tapered head Tube 1.1/8”-1.4”
- PressFit 86.4x41mm BB
- Full carbon dropouts with metal inserts
- Braze on FD
- Integrated Seatpost clamp
- 27.2mm round seatpost
- Flat mount calipers & thru axle 12x 100/142mm- Compatible with tires up to 32mm
- 7 Sizes: 47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm
- Compatible with tires up to 28mm
- 8 Sizes: 44-47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm
Discover the new SPRINT Collection from €2.000.